I’m telling you, this apple crumble is so good!
Easy to mix within minutes, so perfect for a relaxed start of either your Sunday – Monday or Wednesday morning 😋.
It’s like eating apple crumble pie, but without all the butter and too much sugar 😉.
Let me know how if you liked it by simply dropping a comment below, enjoy!
Apple crumble for breakfast
- oven dish
- cutting board
- measuring cups & spoons
- mixing bowl
- 2 apples like Jonagold, cut into small cubes
- 1/4 cup rasins or cranberries
- 4 tbsp oatmeal
- 4 tbsp flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1/2 tbsp brown sugar or coconut sugar / maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 200℃/366℉.
- Mix the apple cubes together with 1 tsp sugar, 1/2 tsp cinnamon and all the raisins in a mixing bowl.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish.
- Take the same mixing bowl and add the flour, coconut oil, 1 tsp sugar, and 1/2 tsp cinnamon.
- Knead it by hand into a crumbly dough and roughly spread over the apple mixture.
- Bake the apple crumble for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown and slightly crispy.
- Serve either warm or cold with (coconut) yogurt or homemade ice cream.