But I am telling you, it really tastes like apple pie in the early morning 😋.
Take a pastry brush and spread the bread with apricot jam or coconut milk for an extra crunchy bite.
Prepping this only takes 5 minutes of your time.
So tomorrow morning, breakfast, coffee with a mini apple pie on the side?
Apple pie on bread
- cutting bord
- 2 slices bread gluten-free if prefered
- 1/2 apple red
- 1/2 apple green
- 1 tpsp cream cheese try VioLife creamy cheese
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Preheat the oven to 170℃ / 338℉.
- Take the 2 slices of bread.
- Cut out a square in one, spread cream cheese on the other.
- Place the slice with the cut out on top of the bread slice spread with the cream cheese.
- Take the remaining piece of bread (square) and press down on the 2 slices to create a firm ‘pie crust’.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Cut the green and red apple in thin slices, and decorate your mini apple pie.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar ones again.
- Divid the tablespoon with butter over the apple slices.
- Place on a baking tray and pop into the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- When done baking, top off with extra cinnamon, sugar, and/or coconut whipped cream.