And she goes nananana, banananana. Colors will keep on turning – cuz you need the bananas as speckled as they come, as yellow as they make ‘m.
Sweet homemade ice cream, ready to start your day then.
And The Radios won’t be the only ones, telling you how to prep. Cuz even Dr. Dre will agree with this recipe, yelling in the back – hè(ll) yeah!
Invest. In. A. Food processor. Seriously, one of the best investments you’ll ever make.
Banana – nice cream – ice cream
- measuring cups & spoons
- food processor or high speed blender
- 4 frozen bananas sliced
- ½ cup milk oat, almond, or soy
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon, cardamon, chilli pepper powder, ginger powder, half a lemon or lime, all for extra flavor optional
- Mix everything together in your food processor.
- It may look crumbly in the beginning, just keep blending until it’s completely smooth, you may have to scrape down the food processor once or twice.
- When smooth, your easy (n)ice cream is finished and ready to eat.
- Serve immediately.