Green smoothies are the best things ever.
Full with veggies, protein, and pretty much the entire amount of vegetables you’ll need on a daily basis (if making at least 1 L).
But from time to time it’s fulfilling to change your breakfast and mix things up.
Make your own smoothie bowl, add extra linseed-hemp seed – berries – banana whatever you want.
Get your day started the right way, enjoy!
Green smoothie bowl
- high speed blender
- measuring cups & spoons
- 2 frozen bananas sliced
- 1 cup mixed berries frozen
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 1 handful kale
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 cups oat milk
- 2 tbsp flax seeds
- + whatever topping you would like to add. strawberries/banana/hemp seeds/muesli/coconut flakes/cinnamon
- Blend the frozen banana together with the avocado, milk and flaxseeds.
- Add the frozen berries and kale.
- Blend again.
- Lastly, add the spinach and blend until it becomes a smooth mixture.
- Add toppings of choice.
- Serve imidiatly .