Oatmeal. It is such a great way to start the day.
And the list regarding all the positive benefits when eating oatmeal is endless. So does the nutrients list.. Vitamin E, copper, iron, magnesium, zinc, and selenium. Oh, and it’s also a good source of protein!
Eating oatmeal for breakfast gives you a full feeling that will last all morning. And so will the energy! S
o prep this easy recipe in the evening, and you will be ready to start the day!
- measuring cups & spoons
- cutting board
- 1/4 cup oatmeal or oat flakes
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp flax seeds
- 1 tsp cacao or cinnamon
- 1 tbsp raisins optional
- 2/3 cup milk oat, soy, almond, hazelnut
- several slices of fruit banana, apple, strawberries, whatever is in season 🍏🍌🍓
- Mix all the dry ingredients into a bowl and slowly add the milk.
- Spoon into a jar, refrigerate overnight.
- The next morning, stir and add fruit of your choice.
- Enjoy your POWERRR breakfast.