This sweet ‘n ready-within-5-minutes parfait recipe tastes as good as it sounds (which is freaking delicious, obviously 😋).
Start your Monday morning with an improved version of your everyday yogurt and muesli routine.
Oh, and summertime is coming.. So combine coconut with fresh fruits like pineapple, mango, peaches, or blood oranges. Good morning, sweety 🥥. !
- high speed blender
- measuring cups & spoons
- 1 cup coconut cream 1 can should be enough*
- 2 small bananas
- 1 tbsp maple or agave syrup
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce you can find the recipe here
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans, or almonds, all for decoration
- 2 tbsp chocolate shavings preferbly 90% chocolate, all for decoration
- Mix 1 banana together with the coconut cream, maple syrup, and vanilla in a high speed blender.
- Mix until completely smooth.
- Take the other banana and slice in thin slices.
- Take 2 glasses, layer the banana mixture, banana slices, caramel sauce and nut mixture.
- Repeat 2-3 times.
- Garnish with more nuts and chocolate shavings (I make mine using a small grater).